Let’s take an objective look at the blog that is run by Marty Rathbun for what it is:
The tone of Rathbun’s postings on his site is way below 2.0 and reads like one big natterfest.
Marty is trying to make others believe he is a “real Scientologist” and is going to “save Scientology” from David Miscavige. Marty goes to great lengths to try and belittle him and blame him for:
a) the things that Marty himself has done wrong.
b) the things that Marty and his associates were supposed get done when part of the Church staff and didn’t get done
c) things that are going right and getting done in the Church, which Marty always twists to try and make appear are are wrong.
In his efforts to cyber-smear David Miscavige, Rathbun refers to Scientology as a “cult.” He is accuses others of not applying standard Scientology, yet his site is chock full of suppressive acts under the guise of “help”.
LRH wrote the policy letter on Suppressive Acts. It is part of the body of knowledge and know-how of Scientology. The fact that Rathbun is in such violent disagreement with it, evidenced by the fact that he is completely willing to ignore and violate it – proves that Rathbun is at best a squirrel.
Rathbun makes wild allegations of claimed wrongs trying to electrify and inflame people with entheta and black PR, yet he and his “posse” all are committing suppressive acts hoping people won’t notice.
Rathbun justifies his acts by belittling the target of his overts – including pretending that things are so bad that you can’t even manage to use standard Ethics and Justice policy.
No one with any training in the subject who is not blinded by their own O/Ws cannot see through this “logic.”
Per SUPPRESSIVE ACTS SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS:
“Such Suppressive Acts include:
– “Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with Scientology organizations.”
– “Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened.”
– “Continued adherence to a person or group prounounced a Suppressive Person or Group by HCO.”
– “Writing anti-Scientology letters to the press or giving anti-Scientologist data to the press.”
– “Failure to handle or disavow and disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of Suppressive Acts.”
– “Seeking to splinter off an area of Scientology and deny it to properly constituted authority for personal profit, personal power or ‘to save the organization from the higher officers of Scientology.”
– “Engaging in malicious rumormongering to destroy the authority or repute of higher officers or the leading names of Scientology or to ‘safeguard’ a position.”
– “Calculated efforts to disrupt Church services or the flow of public up the Bridge through the Churches.”
That’s the LRH Policy on the matter. These are the things that Marty Rathbun and his “friends” are doing on a daily basis while falsely claiming to be Scientologists.
Factually, the only “enemies” Rathbun and his gang have is themselves. Not David Miscavige, not LRH, not the Church management.
The only real hope is for Marty and “posse” is to stop committing present time overts and suppressive acts so that they can get case gain.